Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hanging in there

Arg!  I had grand plans to get things done this weekend, but I decided to try not being a hermit, and miraculously...things didn't get done.  So I'm going to go back to being a hermit this week.

I went to Columbia on Wednesday night/Thursday.  It was a stressful trip, but I was reunited with Mark (which was better than I could ever describe in a blog).  Portland is lucky to have him, and I'm luckier to have him.  ...Since when did this blog become a love letter to Mark?...  I also met up with my other friends on Wednesday night.  So wonderful to see them, although slightly (VERY slightly) less euphoric as I will have the opportunity to see them more often.  

I had two midterms on Friday, plus a lesson.  It was not a good day for Lindsey/Batilda.  But my hair looked really good, and I guess that's all that matters.

1 comment:

DJ said...

Aw, glad your hair looked good that day. :-)

And I hope that you are dressed as a moose... and I would ask you to take pictures... but if you will be alone... that might be hard to do...