Sunday, November 16, 2008

Steamy, Steamy

Usually as soon as it gets cold I get a little romantic.  Actually, I began dating my last two romantic interests during the late fall... specifically November... which is now.  It would be nice to date somebody this month.  I mean, to follow tradition and all.

Instead of dating, I've been huddling around my apartment baking cookies and making cranberry tea... none of which are activities that get me a date.  Well, I'd much rather be accumulating winter weight than slutting around a bar.  But maybe I should stop baking, and put my tea in a thermos and get my ass out of my hermit apartment this week.  It would be good for me all around.

Because we all know the best alternative to cuddling in a blanket by yourself is... steamy steamy love.

(I need to stop watching DVDs of Queer as Folk)

1 comment:

rachel said...

lindsey,
bring your thermos to columbia!
rachel