Saturday, February 21, 2009

OMG Marshmallows!

Bloomington has a Winter Farmer's Market, and it's the best thing in the entire world, hands down.  I bought sweet potatoes, a leg of lamb, and...gourmet, organic MARSHMALLOWS!  They are literally the best things I've ever had.  I mean, right now they are.  They're salted caramel marshmallows.  Can you believe it?  

I had an absolutely terrible Friday, which ended with me drunk pulled over on the side of the road in my car and sobbing to Mark on the phone.  Yeah, a hot mess.  And surprisingly, I woke up, bought marshmallows and other goodies, picked up some gray brushed alpaca at the yarn store, came home and fixed some macaroni and cheese, got an unexpected email, and...my terrible Friday turned into a wonderful Saturday!  Funny how that happens...

No comments: