Monday, August 23, 2010

Wedddddddding

So, my big sister is getting married on Saturday. For some reason, the only thing I can think of is what I'll be wearing to the rehearsal dinner... Being the maid of honor for my posh, sylish, successful older sister freaks me out a little bit--I have to really up my game in the wardrobe department...

So clothes are on the brain. Unfortunately, there is no money to be spent, and somehow none of the dresses in TJ Maxx actually fit. I don't think they really fit anyone. It's weird. Maybe that's why you shouldn't shop at TJ Maxx...

So I suppose I'll have to wear something I already have. I mean, I have about a hundred dresses. But this is the big time, people. If I'm gonna wear that purple one, I have to stitch up the tear under the boobs. Cuz it's a fricking wedding...

No comments: