Thursday, March 6, 2008

Revelations with Derek

Life is hard.
I just had this revelation, because life has been exceedingly hard these past few days. I've learned a few things, though. One being that I need to work on communication. And the other is that I have amazing friends.
I'm sitting in the student success center, trying to work on COMP stuff, and I'm overhearing conversations with "Derek," the writing tutor, and his students. Derek has a really big earring that looks like a large sequin. I'm not trying to judge, because I think earrings are fun on guys, but this looks weird. And Derek is a little too nice. And his hair is bad. He looks a litte like a punky, chunky Nicholas Cage.
Maybe I shouldn't judge Derek too harshly. I AM wearing light grey knee socks and peacock earrings...

No comments: