Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bloomington Hates Snow!

So, today was a snow day!  I didn't know it was so bad out.  But I just walked to my front door and saw the mess.  Yup.  We got a lot of snow.  And last night it was sleeting the entire night.  I thought the east was prepared for this stuff.  And, I mean, we're only a few hours from Michigan.  But apparently Bloomington has no efficient snow-plowing capabilities.  No complaints here.  The snow day couldn't have come at a better time.  Yesterday was truly AWFUL.  TERRIBLE.  HORRENDOUS.  Unfortunately, my bad mood prevented me from stocking up for the snow storm, so I don't really have anything to eat.  Yet again a repeat of Thundersnow 2006.  
Well, whatever.  I'm anticipating a day of knitting (mark's sock #1 is done! and I just began my squirrel mittens), and a day of no showering, and a day of Mariokart and Animal Crossing.  And maybe even a snowman.  We'll see.  Maybe.
(See, I don't shower)

1 comment:

Fodoz said...

cuuuuuuute little sock and mitten cuff. i hope i get there someday...