Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lasagna Date

Frank and I decided to make the world's most extravagant and labor-intensive lasagna EVER last night. Used this recipe from Food Network and decided to get more protein and veggies by adding brined and boiled chicken and sauteed zucchini. Oh my gosh, so decadent and so amazing, although I think it would have been better by ditching the tomato sauce and adding something creamier and less acidic to work with the spinach and chicken. Soooo good, though. It was funny because we both made out own while talking over speakerphone, so we ended up with pounds of lasagna! How will I ever be able to finish? Anyone hungry?
My lasagna, fresh out of the oven.

The ooey gooey first slice.

Frank's first homemade lasagna experience--it looks great, I'm so proud! Do you enjoy the mountain dew in the beer stein?

No comments: