Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mmmmm Morning


I think that iChat is basically the coolest thing ever, and Frank and I found out that video chatting makes missing each other 20 times better. And because he's a computer genius, he set up our iChats to automatically video chat with each other without the other's consent. So that means surprise popping in on each other whenever we're at home. It's kind of the best idea he ever had!

So this morning I slept in a little and then roused myself out of bed to make banana nut pancakes and fresh squeezed grapefruit juice. Such a great morning!! And I plopped down in front of my computer to pop in and share my breakfast with Frank, who looked so cute I couldn't help but take this picture!

In less than 24 hours he and I will be spending a busy weekend together--our first visit in a month!

No comments: